Temporary To Hire Resources
This growing trend is a Win-Win for both Hiring Managers and Temps alike!
Many Hiring Managers like that the initial term of an assignment can serve as an extended interview, allowing you to evaluate the Temp’s performance and personality before making the hiring decision.
This also enables the Organization to have a better idea as to whether the Temp is accepting the job for the right reasons for a long-term commitment.
This hiring method is also beneficial for the Temp. During the initial term of the assignment, the Temp has the ability to evaluate the company’s departmental interactions, personalities and environment to make sure it’s a right fit for them. Additionally if a Temp is relocating for the opportunity, this hiring technique allows them to explore the new location’s housing, schools and other factors to make sure its a good fit for their family members, as well.
The desired outcome, of course, is ending the assignment with a Win-Win!
We provide Temporary to Hire Staffing for these Radiation Oncology & Radiology positions:
- Executive Directors of Cancer Center
- Manager / Director of Radiation Oncology
- Directors of Radiology / Imaging Services
- Chief Medical Physicists, Directors of Medical Physics
- Therapy Physicists (including specialties like: Cyberknife, Gammaknife, Tomotherapy, HDR, etc)
- Diagnostic Imaging Physicists
- Health Physicists, CHP, RSO
- Physicist Assistants, (MS with part 1 , no residency)
- Medical Dosimetrists
- Radiation Therapists
We are here to help! Please feel free to reach out to our team for more information.